EmpirePromos released its newest promotional product, the Adver-Mask: A highly customizable promotional mask that can be printed edge-to-edge with full color logo designs. The two-ply polyester and cotton-material mask is for non-medical use, but was developed to help protect workers, staff, and customers from spreading and receiving pathogens as they move through the community and workplace.
Each mask displays a full-bleed imprint with black or white binding, and may be printed with any business or organizational logo desired. The attractive, full-color mask is also reusable, easily cleaned via hand-washing or in a delicate machine cycle. EmpirePromos is an industry leader in bulk promotional products created to be both fully functional while showcasing corporate and organizational brands and messages.
“The pandemic has absolutely redefined our world in such a short period of time,” said EmpirePromos President Carol Mayer. “Companies and organizations across the globe are currently struggling to find the new normal. And unfortunately, that new paradigm involves wearing protective masks. But though we must work to keep community spread of COVID-19 down, we can do so in full solidarity with our co-workers and employers. The Adver-Mask is perfect for identifying members of the same company or organization, in addition to being a great way to promote branding, protect people, and foster solidarity all at the same time.”
EmpirePromos: Customizing the Adver-Mask
Imprinting an Adver-Mask with a company brand or individualized logo is a streamlined process that EmpirePromos makes easy and simple. EmpirePromos also offers multiple imprinting methods to suit any artistic design or logo aesthetic on thousands of products.
- ColorPrint: Printed with ink, color by color, ColorPrint is cost effective and a good choice for many brands and logos. AKA Silkscreen, Pad Print, Screen Print, Transfer.
- Full Color: Using a digital photographic process, Full Color can display halftones and color gradations, much like a normal color photograph. AKA Digital Imprint, Four Color Process.
- Deboss: Intended to be both sophisticated and subtle, artwork is pressed onto a product. It can be color filled, though often is not.
- Laser: An expensive look, created inexpensively. Artwork is etched onto the surface and may include fine details. AKA Laster Engraving.
- Embroidery: Logos and brands, fully reproduced using thread colors in a tactile, embroidered approach.
- Hot Stamp: Using a variety of foil colors, logos are imprinted in bright metallic flare. Silver and gold are the most popular.