Hoshizaki is pleased to announce the addition of four upright roll-in and roll-thru refrigerators to the Steelheart series.
These models fit busy catering and hospitality needs. Kitchen staff can optimize workflow by loading baker sheet pans full of prepared food onto rolling racks into these refrigerated cabinets. “We are excited to offer these workflow refrigerator solutions for our customers,” said Jake Kimmel, refrigeration product manager. “They really round out the Steelheart lineup.”
All roll-in and roll-thru models accommodate one 72-inch or shorter rolling rack with full-sized sheet pans per section (rack and pans not included). The 35-inch wide one section and 68-inch two section cabinets are constructed of stainless-steel interiors with stainless steel exterior fronts, sides, and tops. Roll-in cabinets feature one 4-inch long stainless-steel ramp and field reversible stainless-steel door(s) with heavy-duty stay open, spring-assisted self-closing hinges while pass-thrus have ramps and door(s) at both the front and back of the cabinet.
Each roll-in and roll-thru cabinet includes:
- Lockable, field reversible, stainless steel doors with full length chrome handles
- Sturdy 8-gauge stainless steel hinge door plates with welded pins provide a door with self-closing design with stay open feature
- Top-mounted refrigeration system with unique ducted airflow
- Solid state digital temperature displays with high and low temperature/voltage alarms
- Interior LED lights per section
- A thermostatic expansion valve (TXV) controls the flow of environmentally friendly R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant through the evaporator
All Steelheart reach-ins are engineered to maintain NSF-7 temperatures even in 100-degree Fahrenheit kitchens. Door hinging can be reversed, quickly and easily in the field, no kit required. Hoshizaki uses stainless steel insides, fronts, sides and tops of the units for maximum durability, cleanability, and exterior storage capability. The two roll-in and two roll-thru models are made to order and join HOSHIZAKI’s existing Steelheart lineup.