2 oz. Santo Tequila Blanco
1 oz. Agave Nectar
1 oz. Fresh Squeezed Lime Juice
2 Cubes of Watermelon
4 pieces of Cucumber (Quartered and cut into 1/8″ slices)
1. Grab a 12oz Collins glass or Mason Jar, fill with ice and set aside.
2. In a mixing glass, add watermelon pieces, cucumbers and lime juice.
3. Fill mixing glass 2/3 with ice and add tequila and agave.
4. Cap mixing glass with shaker tin and shake vigorously for 10-15
5. Strain contents from shaker tin into the 12oz glass of ice.
6. Garnish with watermelon and cucumber
Recipe courtesy of Santo Tequila