Brockmans Gin, the super-premium new-style gin ‘Like no Other’, is expanding to additional markets across the U.S., opening up distribution in California, Texas, South Carolina, Indiana, Kentucky, Maryland, & Washington DC.
Working with Blue Ridge Spirits & Wine Marketing, Brockmans’ national sales and marketing partner, the brand has appointed distributors in each state to lead the charge for expansion and growth. Brockmans new market distributors include:
- California: Young’s Market/Republic National Distributing Company; (800) 317-6150
- Texas: Republic National Distributing Company; Dallas (800) 486-9374; Austin (210) 230-7292; Houston (832) 782-1997
- South Carolina: Republic National Distributing Company; (803) 739-0188
- Indiana: Carroll Wine & Spirits; (800) 822-8508
- Kentucky: Heidelberg Distributing Company; (859) 980-0900
- Maryland: Republic National Distributing Company; (800) 492-5577
- Washington DC: Republic National Distributing Company; (410) 724-3310
“With the addition of these markets, Brockmans continues distribution and sales expansion from the brand’s initial footprint in the Northeastern U.S. to now include 22 states in all regions of the country,” said Guy Lawrence, Managing Director for Brockmans Gin. “Brockmans was created to be more exciting, different and delicious than the traditional gins of the past. The distinct character of our award-winning gin has enjoyed tremendous success and exceeded expectations throughout the world. We are thrilled to partner with Blue Ridge and our new distributors to offer our award-winning, new style gin ‘Like no Other’ to retailers, on-premise accounts and ultimately consumers in our expansion markets.”
Brockmans signature taste is created with a blend of botanicals including blackberries, blueberries, coriander, bittersweet orange peel and juniper berries. The resulting gin is intensely smooth offering an exquisitely complex taste experience. Multi-layered sensual notes lend a hallmark versatility making Brockmans Gin the perfect complement to a wide range of classic and innovative cocktails.
Brockmans Gin has been awarded 19 medals in a variety of prestigious international taste competitions. Most recently, Brockmans won Double Gold at the inaugural U.S. PR%F Spirit Awards and Gold Medals at the UK-based Spirits Masters Awards and U.S.-based Artisan Spirits Awards. Brockmans is available in 750ml at a suggested retail price of $34.99.