SommCon®, a leading conference for the wine, beer, and spirits industry, announces an online educational discussion to be held via Zoom on Tuesday, March 31, 2020 at 9:00 a.m.
A panel led by national industry leaders will present, Survival Mode: Resources, Innovations, & Chat for Beverage Professionals Navigating Life During COVID-19. The free webinar was created to give beverage professionals access to advice, tips, and resources necessary for them to gain valuable insight on how to navigate the professional effects of COVID-19. Attendees will have the opportunity to participate in a live Q&A following the panel discussion.
Panelists for the webinar include:
- Cristie Norman, Spago, Los Angeles
- Chris Blanchard, MS, Vine Hill Ranch, Napa Valley
- Jon McDaniel, Second City Soil, Chicago
- Will Costello, MS, Bien Nacido, Las Vegas
- Alexander LaPratt, MS Atrium DUMBO and Beast & Bottles, New York
- Filippo Bartolotta, Mama Florence and Le Baccanti, Italy
- Haley Guild Moore, Stock & Bone, San Francisco
- Additional panelists coming soon