Hoshizaki America, Inc. introduces the HR15A – its newest undercounter refrigerator. ENERGY STAR qualified this ADA-compliant refrigerator has R600a refrigerant, stainless steel exterior and interior, and UL approval for outdoor use – the perfect mate to undercounter icemakers (AM-50BAJ-AD & C-80BAJ-AD).
- 31.5-inch undercounter height, compliant with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
- UL approved for outdoor use, perfect for outdoor kitchens and pool side bars
- Environmentally friendly R600a refrigerant and 100% recyclable stainless steel
- Field reversible, lockable, stainless steel door with full length stainless steel handle
- Front breathing bottom grill design ensures a seamless install with adjacent cabinets and countertop.
The refrigerator’s stainless steel interior has a net storage capacity of 2.54 cubic feet and features two adjustable stainless steel roll-out shelves that can hold up to eighteen 20 oz. bottles or can be removed entirely for larger items. Customers will appreciate it’s bright, interior LED light, electronic temperature display and controls, and three-year warranty.
The HR15A provides a compact refrigerator that is 15 inches wide and compliments our undercounter ice makers, all of which are ideal for outdoor and in-suite applications.
“The demand for a compact refrigerator is strong and we are excited to deliver a solution that provides even more flexibility for our customers’ applications” says Jake Kimmel, Hoshizaki’s Refrigeration Product Manager. “Hoshizaki continues to expand our refrigeration offering and we are excited to have the HR15A just in time for summer!”