Hoshizaki is thrilled to announce the launch of the Sphere Undercounter Ice Machine. Now bar owners, restaurants and hotels can have clean, clear 1.8-inch diameter ice balls for amazing cocktail presentations with minimal dilution – and without the mess of ice molds or the high price of third-party ice vendors.
Ice is always an important part of the preparation and presentation of a cocktail – consider a whiskey pour over a single sphere in an old-fashioned glass. Sphere ice looks beautiful, is more sanitary and is more profitable than any other option in the market today.
- The only machine on the market to make 1.8 inch diameter sphere ice
- Spheres are clear and solid, with less surface area than a square which gives them superior chilling ability
- Small footprint can easily fit under bar or counter
- More sanitary than ice molds
- Less costly than third party ice vendors
- Makes up to 50 pounds (500 spheres) of ice production per 24 hours
Each Sphere Ice Machine includes:
- Built-in storage bin with 36 lb. capacity (360 spheres)
- Durable stainless steel exterior
- Easy to clean air filter
- Foam injected polyurethane for insulation (HFC free)
- Closed water circuit offers the ultimate contamination protection
- Ice scoop included
How is it Made?
A nozzle injects water into the sphere ice forming chamber of the evaporator making 15 Spheres at a time. Each with its own spherical chamber formed by upper and lower half-domes that come together to form the Sphere using a nozzle that injects water from the bottom up into the evaporator chamber until the sphere has been fully formed.
The new Sphere Undercounter Ice Machine also includes a three year Parts & Labor Warranty on the entire machine. A five year Parts warranty is also included on the compressor and air-cooled condenser coil.
For more information, call 800/438-6087 or visit hoshizakiamerica.com.