Thirst Boston will take place November 9-11, 2013
This fall, wet your whistle with Thirst Boston! Thirst Boston will offer a variety of drink-filled seminars from mixology experts and industry professionals, as well as a host of tastings and theme parties celebrating the past, present and future of libations. This inaugural cocktail and beverage extravaganza was founded by four local industry professionals: TJ Connelly, Andrew Deitz, Maureen Hautaniemi, and Brandy Rand.
“Whether you appreciate whiskey, coffee or fresh juice, our goal is to bring together the best in imbibing. As proud members of a community that imbibes for a living, we are excited to raise a glass with Bostonians and to showcase some of the city’s greatest bar and brewing talent,” says co-founder Brandy Rand.
The weekend of events will kick-off on Saturday, November 9th with “The Thing”, a celebratory gala welcoming cocktail enthusiasts to Thirst Boston. Following Saturday night’s festivities, the Sunday and Monday event line-up includes:
● Thirst Hall: Featuring beer, coffee, juice, carbonated beverages and more!
● Hands-On “Happy Hour” Cocktail Experiences
● Curated Cocktail Seminars: From “The Art of Japanese Whisky” to “Coffee & Cocktails”
● Bartender Blender Bender: A frozen Tiki-fueled battle between 12 bartenders and their blenders in partnership with the Boston chapter of the United States Bartenders’ Guild
● Stars, Stripes and Swing Benefit Bash: A closing night celebration honoring Armistice Day and benefiting the ongoing mission of the USO in partnership with Opus Affair and the Boston chapter of Ladies United for the Preservation of Endangered Cocktails
Accommodations at the Hotel Commonwealth, home to Eastern Standard Kitchen, The Hawthorne and Island Creek Oyster Bar, will include exclusive attendee rates during the event.
For more information and to purchase tickets, please visit www.ThirstBoston.com or follow on Twitter @ThirstBoston or Facebook.com/ThirstBoston